How To Rid Chronic, Daily Nagging Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Pain Medication and WITHOUT Having to Wear A Bulky Wrap or Support...
Get Your Free Knee Pain Guide
If you’re living with bad knees, they hurt or they throb - it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes along with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll someday disappear.
You can’t quite figure out why you’re feeling pain in your knees - but it doesn’t seem to be getting better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re definitely not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of the more common problems that we see here in Montross practice.
And when it comes to living through Knee Pain, everyone we see wants to know the answers to these few questions:
“Why Has This Happened To Me?”...
“Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 3 months - sometimes more?”...
Most people think that when they get a knee ache, it’ll eventually “ease a bit” and disappear on its own. That they’ll wake up one morning and miraculously knee pain will be a thing of the past... But then months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain - often even worse than it was originally.
Does that sound like you?
Another scenario we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to their physicians, and their told to “rest”, “try these medications” and “come back in 3 weeks if it’s not better” - but then 3 weeks later, they end up going back to the same physician again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger medications, and maybe even a bulky knee support.
Has that Ever happened to you?
Maybe you’re confused because you’ve been told a million different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told moving around makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to really do - and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of all this confusion – folks usually procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their knee pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way as you get older.
Do You Feel This Way Too?
If You’re Living With Knee Pain Today, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Much Longer Than It Should:
- You figured it would go away on it’s own- bit it didn’t
- You saw your physician, and they told you to just rest it and take some Tylenol. But the med’s did nothing to help, all they did was “mask” the pain- and as soon as they wore off knee pain stopped you in your tracks
- A friend, or family member, told you that knee pain is to be expected with age, so you just need to accept it
- You tried to get help from other health care professionals or Physical therapists in the past, but nothing they said or did really helped
- You’ve tried Knee supports or compression sleeves, but they’ve done absolutely nothing to help the pain
- You thought it would be the right idea to rest it because you experienced significant pain and swelling in your knees, but they still irritate you day to day
- You tried to do some exercises off “YouTube” – but they were painful when you did them, and did nothing to affect the pain
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with our doctors in our Montross physical therapy practice to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GREAT THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that truly does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for completely FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
“What Are Ways I Can Get Rid of My Knee Pain Quickly?”..
Well, here’s 4 things that you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. It’s very common for folks to rest for weeks, just hoping that the pain will “just go away with time,” but then 6 months down the line they’re still suffering with it, and nothing’s changed... Or the pain and swelling actually gets worse
- Next, do the CORRECT exercises- one of the best things to actually ease Knee pain is doing the right series of progressed exercises- the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick- and more importantly make sure problems don’t come back
- Avoid awkward sitting positions- the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend those knees, you’re putting the knees in a awkward, unnatural position- which the knees really weren’t built for long term. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthing exercise for better posture, alongside hands-on manual treatment, to you active and healthy as rapidly as possible.
- Get real, “hands on” PT- PT (Aka “Physical Therapy”) is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact at Sisson & Associates it’s one of the most common issues we see with folks in their 50’s. If you knee pain is affecting your job, if it takes away an active life, or if it just forces you to spend less quality time with family and friends- PT can help get you back to leaving the life you truly deserve lifting.
If you would like to know how the doctors at Sisson & Associates can help you live with less knee pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our practice:
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session so that we can work with you to find out what’s wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Doctor of Physical Therapy at Sisson & Associates Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain- In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away stiffness and pain- often in a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s truly going on, and get to the root cause of you knee pain once and for all- often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can completely drain you of energy and limit your ability to be active- we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with much more energy each day
- We can ensure that your specific problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly- and we will provide you with a tailor made exercise medicine that is specifically designed for your case to speed up recovery
- We can help you put an end to taking all of the pain pills, which are obviously not very good for your long term health
- We can get you trough a day without having to rely on knee supports or compression sleeves to ease pain
- We can help you avoid dangerous and invasive knee surgery- and painful injections
- We can help keep you out of physicians waiting room…
- We can help you get back to finally enjoying quality time with friends and family that knee has taken from you…
- We can help you finally get back to not fearing steps, curbs, and long walks that stop you in your tracks
- Basically… the physical therapy team at Sisson & Associates can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic knee pain
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our Montross practice, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
“How About Hearing From Happy Clients of Sisson & Associates”
Please enjoy checking out these stories from folks that came to see our Doctors of Physical Therapy at Sisson & Associates- and left much more healthier and happier in a matter of a few visits: