Neck & Shoulder Pain
How to Erase Frustrating, Daily, Nagging Neck and Shoulder Pain Naturally- Before It Gets Much Worse..
Get Your Free Neck/Shoulder Pain Guide
When it comes to living a life with Neck and Shoulder Pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“Why is this happening to me?” …
“Why am I still dealing with neck and shoulder pain after suffering with it for a few months- sometimes more?” ...
Most people that Neck or shoulder Pain will just go away on its own. Their hoping one morning it will be like “magic”, it’ll feel as if they never even had neck pain… But then many months later they’re still living and suffering with back pain- often its even much worse than it was when it began.
Does That Sound Familiar?
Another scenario we see here all the time in our practice is when people go to physicians, and they tell them to rest and “try these pills” and “see how it goes.” But then 6 weeks later, they end up going to the same physician because theirs no improvement, only be given MORE prescriptions of even stronger pain meds.
Has This Same Thing Happened To You?
Maybe your confused because you’ve heard different things from different folks. Maybe you think it’s a neck problem- but it’s actually your shoulder where the problem is. To be honest it’s a very confusing part of the body work out where the problem is, and usually what happens from this is procrastination. People will put off making a decision of fixing their Neck or Shoulder pain due to the frustration. Wore yet, many people just accept the pain as a “part of life”- as if its normal, and they have to suffer.
Do You Feel The Same Way?
If Your Currently Suffering from Neck And Or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 6 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Much Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would disappear on its own- but it didn’t
- You went to a physician who made you rest and take painkillers- but the pills didn’t do much for your back, and once they wore off your back pain shot back up again
- A friend or family member told you that everyone gets back pain once they reach a certain age, so you just need to accept it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or even a Physical Therapist down the road in the past, but nothing they said or did really helped
- You tried things like hot pads and electrical stimulation but they’ve done nothing to really help make the pain better
- You thought just resting would be a good idea for your back troubles because it hurt so bad, but all that did was make it feel even tighter and stiffer.
If any of these things happened to you- we’d love to help you get out of this hole your in by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our Doctors of Physical Therapy. The fact that you’ve tried some or even all of these things already is a GREAT THING because you know what doesn’t work- that makes you one step closer to finding the things that do actually help!
Feel free to click on the link below to set up a call with us if you want some solid advice over the phone. The phone consultation is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call. Our goals is to help you make the right decision about what to do next to solve your problem.
“What Can I Do To Eliminate My Neck/Shoulder Issues Rapidly?...
Well, here’s 4 things that can be done:
- First, you need to finally make a solid decision about getting help. Many folks procrastinate too long, thinking their aches or pain will “just go away in time,” but then months down the line and their still suffering.. Or more commonly its gotten much worse.
- Avoid sitting for very long periods- ever tried to get off the couch after resting a long time? Usually the neck feels tight or the shoulders are painful. That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck pain is 100% rest. Too much rest and sitting for long times makes the back stiff and tight. It would help if you were given correct strengthening exercises for better posture that applied to your particular case. This alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get real, “hands-on” PT- Physical Therapy is proven to help neck and shoulder pain. In fact, at Sisson & Associates its by far the most common condition we see. If your ache is affecting your job, ability to stay active, independence, or even gets in the way of spending quality time with your family and friends- PT can help you get these things back. But more importantly PT that gives you plenty of time, so you can have the hands on techniques. Be wary of practices that have lots of aids and technicians, this takes away treatment time of hands on techniques.
If your curious how the Physical Therapists at Sisson & Associates can help you live life with less neck pain- we invite you to start off with a 100% free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our practice:
“How will choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Sisson & Associates Help You Eliminate Neck and/or Pain- In the Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Doctors of Physical Therapy can do for you:
- We can rapidly take away the pain and stiffness- usually inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you finally discover what’s really going on, and get to the root cause once and for all- often inside 20-25 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and take away a good nights sleep- we can give you back your sleep and get you back the energy you need throughout the day
- We’ll make sure the problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly- and we will give you powerful tailor made exercise medicine that will speed up the recovery process.
- We will finally give you the power to throw the pills down the toilet, and avoid those painkillers that are no good for long term health
- We’ll get you away from dangerous neck or shoulder surgeries or painful injections that have poor success rates
- We can help you keep out of the MD’s waiting room…
- We can help you finally get a great night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find the perfect position
- Want more time with family and friends? We can give you back the quality time with loved ones that was stolen from you for way too long
Simply put, we can help you get back to living a life free from the curse of chronic back pain.
If you're not on the fence, and your willing and ready to make you life better as soon as possible. Then feel free to click below to set up your appointment.
“How About Hearing From Happy Clients of Sisson & Associates”
Please enjoy checking out these stories from folks that came to see our Doctors of Physical Therapy at Sisson & Associates- and left much more healthier and happier in a matter of a few visits: