Sisson & Associates Physical Therapy
"Our Physical Therapy Will Help Active People With Aches/Pains Get Time Back With Family/Friends While Avoiding Pills, Injections, And Surgery"
Click Play to Hear From Some of Our Happy Clients of Sisson & Associates:
At Sisson & Associates our physical therapists love to help people in their 40’s, 50’s, 60’s suffering with aches/pains, get back to living the life they deserve. Which means a life free from painkillers, where you don’t have to worry about bothering the MD’s, and can do and enjoy all of the things you love, without the fear of pain holding you back.
When something like chronic pain strikes in your lower back, neck, knee, shoulder, etc. or if you experience an injury from exercise - we know it’s very tempting to leave it and hope it’ll simply “go away on it’s own” with time and rest… That you’ll wake up someday and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened in the first place - but that’s usually not the case, and often the pain ends up worse than it was when it first started.
We also know it’s very easy to reach into the back of the cupboard for the painkillers, and take them whenever pain strikes so it eases off fast - but all those painkillers are no good for your health long-term, and do nothing but mask the pain instead.
Or, maybe you’re left feeling confused, even skeptical because you’ve seeked advice from other Healthcare professionals, or a physical therapist in the past, and nothing they seemed to say or do helped.
Can you relate?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. At Sisson & Associates our physical therapists hear this all the time… In fact people who come to see us have often:
- Thought the pain would go away on its own - but it didn’t
- Paid several visits to your MD, only to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers” - then weeks later go back to see the MD again, only to be prescribed MORE rest, and an even stronger dose of painkillers
- Been put on a 3 month long waiting list after being referred to see an traditional physical therapy clinic, then when after waiting so long to be seen - were given a sheet of exercises, which did nothing to ease the pain quick, if at all
- Tried a few YouTube exercises, but those exercises either didn’t do a thing or aggravated the pain making it 10 times worse
- Thought it would be a good idea to rest because the pain was so bad, but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight
- Been told by a family member or friend that “everybody gets aches and pains as they get older” - making it easy to accept it’s “just a part of life”
Any of those sound familiar?
- If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physical therapists at our Montross Clinic to find out what sort of physical therapy will help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
- Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone by our physical therapists. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any physical therapy appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Founded by Dr. Arnan Sisson
Internationally Known Physical Therapist, Published Author, and Newspaper Columnist
Sisson & Associates is founded by Dr. Arnan Sisson- a Published Author of The Back Pain Tool Box, one of the Northern Neck’s leading physical therapists, and newspaper columnist (Northern Neck News, Westmoreland News, Northumberland Echo).
Arnan using physical therapy, has been helping people just like you for years who want to keep active and love to be healthy so they can get the most enjoyment out of life for many years to come!
We believe people aged 40+ should have exceptionally better access to great care to help them stay active, get time back with family/friends, and avoid the pills.
If you would like to know how the physical therapy team at Sisson & Associates can help you live with less pain and get back to feeling great again - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our Montross clinic:
Note:This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep active - so you can run after your kids all day, take your grandchildren to the park with ease and enjoy a nice round of golf, run or walk anytime that suits you
- Stay free from painkillers - so you’re not always reaching in the cupboard for painkillers to ease the pain whenever it strikes - PLUS they’re no good for your long-term health anyway, and don’t actually do anything to fix the problem, just mask it
- Avoid dangerous surgery - we’ll help you get to the root-cause of what’s going on quick - often inside 20 minutes, so you don’t have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it
- Found out what’s wrong - we’ll help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- Get more enjoyment out of life - so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you, and finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
Basically, our physical therapists love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain using physical therapy...
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Montross, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:Inquire About Cost and Availability
“Here's 2 People We’ve Helped Recently”
Please enjoy watching these case-studies of other people just like you who came to see the Physical Therapy Team at Sisson & Associates - and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks:
EACH treatment you receive at Sisson & Associates IS covered by a Full "Love it Or Leave It" Money Back Guarantee. That means we make you very HAPPY like you hope, or you DON'T Pay for your session..