“How To Finally End That Slipped Disc Pain And Stiffness -
Without Taking Medication, Without Risking Surgery And Without Having to Wait to See Your Physician!”
Get Your Free Slipped Disc Pain Guide
When you’ve gotten Slipped Disc pain, tightness, or an ache it’s very tempting to believe that its nothing, and it will soon go away on its own. Or, you’ll contribute it to “sleeping awkwardly” one night, or that it’s just a “spasm” or stiffness that “everybody” your age has to suffer with..
There’s no obvious reason why it came on-but it doesn’t seem to be getting much better.
If that sounds familiar, you are DEFINITELY not alone. We hear this time and time again in our practice. In fact, Slipped Disc Pain and Sciatica in general are the most common problem we see in our practice here in Montross. And when it comes to living with Slipped Disc pain, everyone that we talk to want to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”... or, “Why is This Slipped Disc Pain Still Around After 8 months (Or Maybe More)?
Most people think that Slipped Disc pain will just go away on its own.
They're hoping one morning it will be like “magic”, it’ll feel as if they never even had Slipped Disc pain… But then many months later they’re still living and suffering with Slipped Disc pain- often it's even much worse than it was when it began.
Does That Sound Familiar?
Another scenario we see here all the time in our practice is when people go to physicians, and they tell them to rest and “try these pills” and “see how it goes.”
Unfortunately this is rarely ever the best advice and very commonly a few weeks later, they end up going Slipped Disc to their MD because it hasn’t gotten any better. Worse yet, then they’re given another prescription of even stronger pain pills, and advised to rest even MORE. This is madness and explains why so many folks 40 yr + are debilitated with chronic low Slipped Disc pain.
Has This Same Thing Happened To You?
Why else does Slipped Disc pain last much longer than it should? Well, it’s easy to have confusion because of all the different things you’ve most likely been told from different people. There’s many people out there who are more than happy to give out advice- but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think that your Slipped Disc troubles were caused by a certain activity- like sleeping awkwardly or lifting- but to be honest with you more often than not Slipped Disc pain is caused by years of poor posture that weakened postural muscles and predisposed you to injury. The lifting or awkward sleeping position was just an EFFECT from that.
If you don’t have the right guidance or tools Slipped Disc pain can be very confusing and because of this, many folks begin to accept it as a “part of life”- as if it’s a normal thing, and its “just the way it is.”
Do You Feel The Same Way?
If You're Currently Suffering from Slipped Disc Pain, Here’s 6 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Much Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would disappear on its own- but it didn’t
- You went to a physician who made you rest and take painkillers- but the pills didn’t do much for your Slipped Disc, and once they wore off your Slipped Disc pain shot Slipped Disc up again
- A friend or family member told you that everyone gets Slipped Disc pain once they reach a certain age, so you just need to accept it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or even a Physical Therapist down the road in the past, but nothing they said or did really helped
- You tried some exercises online, but they didn’t do much of anything, or even made your pain’s five times worse
- You thought just resting would be a good idea for your Slipped Disc troubles because it hurt so bad, but all that did was make it feel even tighter and stiffer.
If any of these things happened to you- we’d love to help you get out of this hole your in by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our Doctors of Physical Therapy. The fact that you’ve tried some or even all of these things already is a GREAT THING because you know what doesn’t work- that makes you one step closer to finding the things that do actually help!
Feel free to click on the link below to set up a call with us if you want some solid advice over the phone. The phone consultation is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call. Our goals is to help you make the right decision about what to do next to solve your problem.
Click Here to Set Up Your 100% Free Phone Consultation With A Physical Therapist
“What Can I Do To Eliminate My Slipped Disc Issues Rapidly?...
Well, here’s 4 things that can be done:
- First, you need to finally make a solid decision about getting help. Many folks procrastinate too long, thinking their aches or pain will “just go away in time,” but then months down the line and their still suffering.. Or more commonly its gotten much worse.
- Avoid sitting for very long periods- ever tried to get off the couch after resting a long time? Usually the Slipped Disc feels tight and sometimes painful. That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Slipped Disc pain is 100% rest. Too much rest and sitting for long times makes the Slipped Disc stiff and tight. It would help if you were given correct strengthening exercises for better posture that applied to your particular case. This alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get real, “hands-on” PT- Physical Therapy is proven to help low Slipped Disc pain. In fact, at Sisson & Associates its by far the most common condition we see. If your Slipped Disc ache is affecting your job, ability to stay active, independence, or even gets in the way of spending quality time with your family and friends- PT can help you get these things Slipped Disc. But more importantly PT that gives you plenty of time, so you can have the hands on techniques. Be wary of practices that have lots of aids and technicians, this takes away treatment time of hands on techniques.
If your curious how the Physical Therapists at Sisson & Associates can help you live lift with less Slipped Disc pain- we invite you to start off with a 100% free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our practice:
Click Here To Apply For A Free Discovery Session
Note: Our Free Discovery Session is something that we provide for people that are nervous or very skeptical about our brand of Physical Therapy- unsure of its benefits or if its right for them. If that sounds familiar, then please start off with a free discovery session so we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done- without any sort of financial risk on your part.
“How will choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Sisson & Associates Help You Eliminate Slipped Disc Pain- In the Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Doctors of Physical Therapy can do for you:
- We can rapidly take away the pain and stiffness- usually inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you finally discover what’s really going on, and get to the root cause once and for all- often inside 20-25 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and take away a good nights sleep- we can give you Slipped Disc your sleep and get you Slipped Disc the energy you need throughout the day
- We’ll make sure the problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly- and we will give you powerful tailor made exercise medicine that will speed up the recovery process.
- We will finally give you the power to throw the pills down the toilet, and avoid those painkillers that are no good for long term health
- We’ll get you away from dangerous spinal surgeries or painful injections that have poor success rates
- We can keep you out of a physician waiting room or from repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- Want more time with family and friends? We can give you Slipped Disc the quality time with loved ones that was stolen from you for way too long
Simply put, we can help you get Slipped Disc to living a life free from the curse of chronic Slipped Disc pain.
Inquire About Cost & Availability
“How About Hearing From Happy Clients of Sisson & Associates”
Please enjoy checking out these stories from folks that came to see our Doctors of Physical Therapy at Sisson & Associates- and left much more healthier and happier in a matter of a few visits: